Our pledge to you!
- Our Policy requires that every meat package is code dated at the time it is wrapped and that date never changes. Code dates are checked by the Department Manager daily and out-of-date packages are removed and discarded.
- Steaks, chops and roasts have a 4-day code date. After 3 days, the price is marked down. After 4 days, it is discarded.
- Any package that has to be re-priced and re-wrapped to be put on sale must have the original code date.
Our certified fresh ground beef is ground today, sold today. No ground beef remains in our case more than 24 hours.
Nobody takes product freshness more seriously than The Food Emporium!
- When you pay with a debit card, you can get up to $50 over the purchase amount in cash back.
- Please present coupons first at the register.
- You must be 21 years of age to purchase beer, wine & liquor.
- You must be 18 years of age or older in order to purchase cigarettes except in NJ, Nassau & Suffolk County (Long Island, NY), you must be 19 years of age.
- We reserve the right to limit the sale of any advertised item to 1 per shopping family.
- No case lots.
- Not responsible for typographical errors.
- Certain items and prices not available where prohibited by law.
- Some illustrations are used for design purposes only and do not necessarily represent items on sale.
- Prices effective in those stores whose addresses are listed in the circular.
- None sold to dealers.
- 'MFR' signifies manufacturer no clip coupon sales. Sales tax applied on gross retail before savings.
To Our Customers:
We are concerned about the sale of Alcohol and Tobacco Products to Minors.
To best ensure that these products are not sold to minors, our cashiers are trained to request identification from customers that appear to be under 40 years of age.
Please have your proper ID ready for the cashier's request.
Our policy requires the purchase of all tobacco products to be made at the Customer Service Desk.
We ask for your cooperation and support in keeping the children of this community safe.
Customer Check Acceptance Policy
- Customer Check Acceptance privileges require an established checking account, driver’s license or government-issued ID.
- Personal checks must be made payable to the Store, along with a current government-issued ID, current physical address and telephone number. The name on the check must be the same name as on the government-issued ID.
- Checks for an additional $20.00 over the purchase amount can be accepted.
- A limit of four (4) personal checks may be written in a seven day period.
- The following checks will not be accepted: starter checks, second party checks, out-of-state checks, money orders, insurance checks, government refund checks, pre-printed payroll checks, or social security checks.
- A service charge will be added to all returned checks.
- Final approval on all check acceptances is subject to management’s discretion.
In addition to providing cardholders with electronic discounts, our card program enables us to provide better values through marketing programs tailored to our card-holders' shopping needs and reward loyalty.
We respect our customers' concern for privacy. We will not sell or rent our customers names, addresses (street and e-mail), or phone numbers to any other company, although we will make it possible for our suppliers to extend offers to customers which may include coupons, special offers or other information. Names and addresses will be used only in programs sponsored or co-sponsored by us.
In addition, we may disclose the above information as required by law, such as a court order or subpoena, in order to cooperate with specific requests by law enforcement.
We honor all customers' requests to have their names and addresses removed from our mailing list. These customers will not be eligible to receive mail, including sweepstakes winner notification. Check the box marked "I do not wish to receive mailings for coupons, special offers, or other information" on the my+REWARDS Card application form to request this action. Check the box marked "I do not wish to receive e-mails" on the my+REWARDS Card application to opt-out of email notifications and offers.
All coupons must be presented to the sales associate before the start of the order.
The exact item featured on the coupon must be purchased, no substitutions are allowed.
Any coupon that has expired will not be accepted.
The total redemption may not exceed the retail value of the item.
Competitor coupons will not be accepted. This includes both Competitor Internet and Catalina coupons.
Stores honoring double coupons will do so in accordance with our normal Double Coupon Policy.
Exception to our Double Coupon Policy:
A Limit of four (4) like coupons will be doubled, unless otherwise stated on the coupon “ Do Not Double/Triple/Multiply or Redeemable at Face Value Only” or words of similar meaning.
One manufacturer coupon and one store coupon can be redeemed on a single item, however the total redemption cannot exceed the retail value of the item.
We do offer double coupons in many of our stores. Guidelines and amounts vary by location. Please check with your local store for details.
Only 1 manufacturer coupon may be applied to an individual item.
Only 4 like manufacturer coupons are allowed per transaction.
Internet (Online) Printed Coupons:
Only 2 like internet (online) coupons are allowed per transaction.
Coupons for FREE Items are NOT accepted unless the purchase of an additional item is required (i.e. Buy one get one free).
Coupon Source is a courtesy redemption. In the future most manufactures have a one coupon limit per item. E-coupons and paper-coupons can not be used concurrently on most items. When this is attempted, the paperless coupons may not redeem. Regardless of normal store processes, coupons will not double.
Coupons with a value of $5.00 or more will NOT be accepted.
Online Clip-less Coupons which are loaded to the Club Card do not double or triple.
Proctor and Gamble Internet coupons are not accepted.
We gladly accept all internet (online) coupons from our website and all internet (online) coupons distributed via our corporate e-mail marketing campaigns.
The Return of an item purchased with a coupon:
Any customer requesting a refund/store credit for an item purchased with a coupon will be issued the purchase price after the deduction of the coupon. The full price of the item will not be refunded nor will the coupon be returned.
Store Management reserves the right to reject, in its discretion, any coupons that appear to have been altered, copied, or exhibit signs of misrepresentation/not being used according to the intended purpose.
Customer accepts and agrees to these policies when using any coupons.